We’re able to reveal headline details of our vision for the 82 West India Dock Road site at Westferry DLR station, Canary Wharf:
- A landmark design by internationally renowned Simpson Haugh and distinctive sense of place to build a legacy for the neighbourhood
- A slender, elegant residential tower with ground floor plus 36 storeys and 202 apartments of mixed tenure of which 60 apartments are affordable for local tenants.
- A 320-key hotel with GF + 17 storeys, restaurant, café and bar providing up to 110 sustainable jobs for the local community
- Safe, connected green space for the whole community
- Three acres of gardens, including skate park and children’s play area
- Excellent transport links, including new and improved access to Westferry DLR