it’s part of our ethos
Rockwell is committed to ensuring that it’s the communities who receive investment that benefit from it. We also believe that it is the responsibility of all those who have the ability to make a difference to lead by example and to encourage others to do the same. This has seen us build long-term relationships with charities and organisations at a national, regional and local level. Our actions are testament to the fact that, when we say community is part of our ethos, we mean it.
- Rockwell find Summit Success for LandAid!We are pleased to announce that, despite some sore feet, at 0750 on Saturday 24 July the Rockwell team successfully completed the National Three Peaks Challenge to raise money for LandAid: having scaled Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon. The Three Peaks themselves, to be completed collectively in less than 24 hours, require teams to […]
- One month until the Three Peaks Challenge for LandAid!Earlier this year, we announced that the Rockwell team will be taking on the Three Peaks Challenge for LandAid. Now, with less than a month to go, we’ve been getting in some practice! The team have been completing regular long walks and climbs to take on the Three Peaks later in the summer! The challenge […]
- Vetro featured in Designer MagazineVetro has been featured in the June edition of Designer Magazine in an article titled ‘City Living Post-COVID: Is London still Calling?’. Board Director and head of Land, Nicholas Mee, spoke to Anna Maria Casas about the project and the desire for city living in a post-pandemic era. When asked about Vetro Nicholas explained that: “Rockwell’s […]
- Rockwell welcomes new global standardsRockwell are pleased to welcome today’s announcement of the publication of new global guidance on the measurement of development land by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Lead authored by Rockwell’s Executive Director, Jonathan Manns, the guidance sets new international standards for the measurement of development land from purchase to planning, construction and sale. […]
- Jonathan Manns appointed a Fellow of the RICSRockwell are pleased to announce that Executive Director, Jonathan Manns, has been elected to Fellowship of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Widely acknowledged as one of Britain’s foremost urbanists, Jonathan’s appointment, aged 36, comes less than three years after he was awarded Fellowship of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) – a membership class held by […]
- Rockwell announce LandAid partnershipRockwell are delighted to announce that we have become Foundation Partners of LandAid, the property industry charity working to end youth homelessness in the UK. LandAid brings together businesses and individuals from across the industry to support and deliver life-changing projects for young people who are or have been homeless, or who are at risk […]
- Westferry FC Charity MatchOn Monday 11th November, Rockwell went head to head in a charity match with Westferry FC, having agreed a three-year sponsorship deal. Westferry FC was established in 2005 but disbanded in 2009 due to a lack of funding. The club was reformed in 2016 and won the Tower Hamlets Youth League Cup in 2018. The 5-a-side […]
- Inaugural London Training Centre GraduationOn 4th November the Rockwell team were proud to visit Tower Hamlets Town Hall to celebrate the achievements of the first 20 graduates of its hospitality training programme. Rockwell have a committed pipeline of 2,500 hotel and serviced apartment rooms but keenly recognise that opportunities for employment mean little without the access and skills required. We have […]
- Rockwell support Patchwork cohort at 10 Downing StreetRockwell was delighted to join its 2019 Patchwork cohort on Thursday 24th October for a masterclass which took place at the world-renowned No. 10 Downing Street. During the masterclass, we welcomed the opportunity to hear from two inspiring speakers; Lorna Gratton, Private Secretary to the Prime Minister and Samuel Kasuma, Senior Advisor and Leader of the […]
- The Matt Hampson FoundationRockwell is an active fundraiser for The Matt Hampson Foundation. The Foundation offers advice, support, relief and/or treatment for anyone suffering serious injury or disability which has arisen from any cause, but in particular from participation in or training for any sport, sporting activity or other form of physical education or recreation.
- The London SocietyRockwell is a Corporate Supporter of The London Society. Formed in 1912 and, since its inception, The London Society has worked tirelessly to promote discussion and debate amongst both professionals and ordinary Londoners about the future of the capital’s built environment. We are actively engaged in its programme to inform, educate and engage as they […]
Invested in Community
We are incredibly proud of all of our partnerships and are privileged to know those who both deliver and benefit from them. We are committed to supporting those who share our values: creating opportunities for everybody, from investors to communities. To find out more about who we’re working with, visit the links below.